Entering a ROA (Received on Account) Invoice
This article describes how to enter a ROA invoice, which is a payment made on a Charge Invoice.
- From the StockTrac® main menu, go into the Point-of-Sale module.
- Click the “New Ticket” button.
- Select the A/R Customer that has the Charge Invoice.
- When the Vehicle Lookup screen displays, click Cancel.
- Click the Items tab.
- Click the Add Part button.
- In the Part Number field, enter “ROA” and hit the Tab key. The following screen will display:
- In the Selling Price field, enter the amount of the payment. The click OK.
- If the customer has an outstanding balance, the following screen will display:
- If you would like to apply this payment to specific invoices, click Yes. This screen will appear:
- Enter the amount to be applied to each invoice in the “Amount to Apply” field. In this scenario, we only have one open invoice, so we can click the “Auto Apply” button to apply the ROA to that invoice. If there are multiple invoices, the amount to be applied to each invoice can be specified, or the Auto Apply button can be used, which will apply the ROA amount to the oldest invoices first.
- Click OK, and then finish the invoice just like normal.
Related links will go here.